Go Green with Geothermal
Have you heard of Geothermal? It’s amongst the leading cutting-edge green energy technologies available today. Geothermal is changing the way residents and business owners in New Hampshire are efficiently heating and cooling their homes and businesses.
It’s not as new as you think
You may be surprised to find out we’ve been installing Geothermal systems for over 15 years. The difference is that back then it was kind of a novelty and today it’s becoming more common all the time now that it has become more affordable for the average homeowner.
What kind of buildings are candidates for geothermal? All new construction or existing stand alone homes, condo communities, commercial buildings, and schools. The conversions are relatively simple, especially if you already have forced hot air. You won’t find a more efficient way to heat and cool a home. The heat is comfortable, moist and temperatures are constant. Your indoor air quality will be improved and you don’t use any fossil fuel.
Contact us about your geothermal heating and cooling system
Geothermal is how you go green.
Contact us today and we’ll show you how Geothermal can change your world.
A truly 100% renewable and sustainable energy source, Geothermal maybe the long-term solution you have been searching for your home.
Here’s what Geothermal means to you:
- Maintains consistent, comfortable temperature inside the home
- Cleaner air, due to larger fresh air exchange rate than fossil fuel systems
- Efficiencies regularly rating up to 400%
- Low maintenance and sustainable efficiency for the life of the system.
- Cut household energy cost by up to 70%
- Nearly free hot water produced all summer while in cooling mode
- No combustion or off gassing
- CO2 (“carbon footprint”) cut to one third of the 3000 lbs (typical of 85% oil furnace in 2000 sq/ft home)
Sign up for our newsletter
Want to stay in touch? Sign up for our newsletter and we’ll keep you up to date!