Worried About Frozen Pipes? Worry No More!
Installing water pipe freeze protection is an investment that will pay for itself over and over again during the often brutal winters in New Hampshire and Vermont. Capital Well offers state-of-the-art Heat-Line® and Retro-Line® systems, which were developed in 1988 and remain the most advanced and reliable internal systems available.
Dealing with frozen pipes is an unnecessary headache. Even worse is the expensive well cleaning services and repair process—not to mention hot water downtime—when the pipes expand due to pressure and burst. Rely on Capital Well’s trusted professionals to install water pipe freeze protection, and rest easy during the colder months.
Below are some of the benefits and highlights of Heat-Line® and Retro-Line® water pipe freeze protection systems.
- Energy efficient
- Five-year warranty
- No need to excavate below the frost line.
- Heat-Line®and Retro-Line® systems are cCSAus approved.
- Heat-Line®systems are available in 120 volt or 240 volt.
- Heat-Line® can be fully insulated to increase efficiency and decrease energy costs in temperatures below -40 degrees.
- Heat-Line® will never melt or burn out your water pipe, even if the pipe is dry.
- Retro-Line®can be easily installed in most existing polyethylene pipes, without their removal.
- Fast Installation -Retro-Line®comes ready to use, on a special patented dispensing reel, which provides excellent installation performance.
- Internal systems come complete with Philmac® fittings to make pressure connections simple.
- Heat-Line®comes with 75 PSI pipe in 1 inch or 1 1 /4 inchsizes. From 10′ to 300′ in length.
- Retro-Line®is available to fit existing polyethylene pipes from3/4 inch to 2 inch systems from 6′ to 550′ in length.
Get Started with Water Pipe Freeze Protection!
To learn more about water pipe freeze protection, take a look at the Heat-Line brochure, or call (800) 924-1192 today to see how Capital Well can help ease your worries about frozen or burst pipes. Schedule well cleaning service today!
Contact us about water pipe freeze protection
Sign up for our newsletter
Want to stay in touch? Sign up for our newsletter and we’ll keep you up to date!