Many minerals and chemicals such as radon, arsenic, chlorine, and lead are invisible to the naked eye. While the presence of excess iron, for example, is noticeable because it presents a foul odor and metallic taste, some other contaminants are completely odorless and tasteless.
NO H2O or Water 911 Emergency? On-Call Service 24/7! 800.924.1192
Our water testing process
- Call 800.924.1192 or fill out the form to the right to speak with our water testing specialist and schedule an appointment.
- A professionally collected sample will be obtained by our trained water testing specialist at a time that is convenient for you.
- Sample is delivered to the independent lab same day as collection.
- Our specialists will follow up with you to go over the report as soon as results are available.
- If water issues are found our water quality specialist can be scheduled to visit your home for a free consultation.
Prices subject to change.
WHAT OUR CUSTOMERS ARE SAYING:
“Great experience! Steve was knowledgeable and professional. I also appreciated getting the lab results back so quickly.”
Want to schedule a test or have water testing questions? Fill out the form below to have our Water Analysis Coordinator contact you.
Let us help you get exactly what you need.
Click the item below that most closely resembles what you are looking for.
I need to…
- Contact someone about an Emergency Services issue with my water, well, etc.
- Our staff is on call 24/7. Call us at 800.924.1192 for immediate service. Or, contact us via our emergency form.
- Request a Quote for a Well, Pump or Water Testing project at my home or business.
- You can contact us through our request a quote form. Or give us a call at 800.924.1192—we’re open 24/7.
- Speak to a CW Customer Service representative about a project, problem or service needed .
- Call us at 800.924.1192, email us at email@example.com or fill out our request service form.
- Make a payment for an existing service or product purchased from CW.
- You can make a payment over the phone at 800.924.1192, or using our make a payment form.