NO H2O or Water 911 Emergency? On-Call Service 24/7! 800.924.1192
Let us help you get exactly what you need.
Click the item below that most closely resembles what you are looking for.
I need to…
- Contact someone about an Emergency Services issue with my water, well, etc.
- Our staff is on call 24/7. Call us at 800.924.1192 for immediate service. Or, contact us via our emergency form.
- Request a Quote for a Well, Pump or Water Testing project at my home or business.
- You can contact us through our request a quote form. Or give us a call at 800.924.1192—we’re open 24/7.
- Speak to a CW Customer Service representative about a project, problem or service needed .
- Call us at 800.924.1192, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or fill out our request service form.
- Make a payment for an existing service or product purchased from CW.
- You can make a payment over the phone at 800.924.1192, or using our make a payment form.
Private Well Class for New Hampshire Homeowners
View our in-depth discussion on the mechanics and best practices for well owners in New Hampshire.
From buying or building your new home to updating an existing home or business, Capital Well can service all your water needs. Click below to learn more about the service that is right for you.
NH has 37% higher bladder cancer rate compared to the national average, according to the CDC due to arsenic levels in private water wells
Cancer risk among people drinking chlorinated water is 93% higher compared to those whose water does not contain chlorine, per the USCEQ.
40% of all private wells in NH that exceed the recommended radon levels, per the NH DES.
Make sure your water is clean. Contact us to schedule a water test or consult.
We’re working to provide clean water to people across the globe.
Sign up for our newsletter
Want to stay in touch? Sign up for our newsletter and we’ll keep you up to date!